- When his Lamborghini payment is due.
- What he thinks the moment before he enters your examination room.
- Whether he remembers your name without looking at your chart.
- What he says to the nurse after he sees you.
- His credit card number, and PIN.
Evenhanded insight on political, cultural and scientific affairs
Nature can be savage, true, but what beauty to behold!
Optimist, scientist, lover of heavy metal and life, from beautiful New Zealand. This blog documents my journey to achieving my goals, how I stay motivated when the grind gets hard, and any other useful tips I come across. Life is short, make every second count!
Tales of whimsy, humour and courgettes
Adventures and observations during our year in Sweden
The Ridges of Intertextuallity
Calumet Editions Contributor
Cartoons by John Atkinson. ©John Atkinson, Wrong Hands
the literary asylum