Another in my acclaimed series of how-to articles.
- Publish a blog alleging something preposterous, like “Walmart Paper Towels Used in Obamacare Plot to Cover up Monsanto Assassination of Hugo Chávez,”
- Arrange for a friend with Photoshop to have Batman saying it while slapping Robin.
- Post the result on Facebook, with a caption, like, “Wow! Just…wow!” or something similar.
- When someone points out that it is, in fact, utterly ridiculous, accuse that person of censorship.
- Share your own post, asking why the mainstream media have been ignoring this story.
- When lulzsec offers to crash the FBI website in protest, share that, too.
- When Fox News calls, tell them you got the story from Huffington Post.
- When Huffington Post calls, tell them you got the story from Fox News.
- When interest wanes, pretend Facebook tried to shut you down.
- Start a petition against Facebook.
Fantastic advice, I shall follow it religiously 🙂
Dang! Isn’t there a “like” button around here somewhere?
Yes, excellent list…and if I may be so bold, it’s important to Like ALL your own FB posts, in fact, be the first, lead the trend.
Make that 11 easy steps…